A dog’s personality is not only defined by his behavior but also by his appearance. A shiny, lustrous coat will make your furry pal stand out among other pets. However, there are cases where dogs start shedding excessive amounts of hair, which raises a point of concern in pet parents.
- Safety Tips to Winterize Your Pet
- Difference Between Nexgard VS Nexgard Spectra
- 3 Important Things To Do This October – The National Pet Wellness Month
- This Memorial Day CanadaPetCare Announces Site Wide Mega Sale of 20% Discount
- Do Your Dogs Run Away? Know The Reasons And Prevention
- Arthritis in Dogs: A Guide for Pet Parents
- Chip Your Pet Month 2023: All You Need to Know About Microchipping
- Bravecto 1-Month Chew: A Comprehensive Guide for Dog Owners
- Which Flea & Tick Treatment is Right for Your Cat?
- Mosquitoes on Dogs – Risks, Prevention, and More!
- K9 Veterans Day – Remembering K9 Heroes and Celebrating this Day with Pride