Independence Day is here upon us. During this festivity, people enjoy pool parties, barbecues and firework show. But those with pets are also tempted to take their furry pals along to enjoy these festive activities. Hence, there are certain things that need to be taken care of to ensure that your pet does not end up being harmed in any way:
- Since it is summer, you need to ensure that your four-legged companion does not get overheated or dehydrated due to overexposure to the sun’s direct light. Scrutinize the time your pet spends outside and ensure that you keep your pup hydrated by providing ample of water. If you are taking your pet outside ensure that you have a water bottle specifically for him for frequent water breaks.
- Mosquitoes and fleas can be very irritating and awkward to deal with but never use insect repellent for humans on your pets because it can cause neurological problems in them. Hence, always have the proper stocks of flea and tick preventives at your disposal.
- We know it is a festive occasion, but ensure that your furry pal does not eat human food as it can result in diarrhea and other illnesses in pets.
Note: Onions, cherry pits, avocados, coffee and yeast dough are some of the things that are toxic for your pet so please be extra vigilant.
- Alcoholic beverages can be toxic for your pet’s vital organs. Hence, ensure that no one gives him a sip of it.
- If you are planning to go out to see the fireworks show do not take your pet along as it can result in anxiety in your pet and if any of the fireworks are consumed it can have an adverse effect on him. Always keep your pet indoors instead of the backyard for his safety.
Once these things have been taken care of it is important to ensure that you have adequate pet care supplies with you. Since it is a holiday you will not be able to get in touch with your veterinarian so procure the essential products today. But due to the party atmosphere and festivity you might be running low with the pocket and would be not only be looking for a cost-effective medium but also qualitative products to procure pet care supplies. If that is the case, then look no further than CanadaPetCare. It is the ultimate online shopping destination that sells pet products for dogs, cats and birds for different categories like: flea & tick control, heartwormers, joint care, wormers, wound repair, eye & ear and teeth.
Not only do you get qualitative branded pet products, but the prices of the products are extremely low which makes it a major hit in our country. More and more customers are showing the satisfaction with the purchases and so, on this historical event, CanadaPetCare is offering 12% discount on all its pet care supplies. The other great thing about the online store is that they charge zero shipping cost which makes it highly enticing for pet owners to procure pet care supplies from this online shopping destination.
Now you can get the branded pet care supplies at an additional 12% discount on top of the already curtailed prices. This makes you get even those pet products that were out of your reach earlier so why not take the opportunity to stock these products and care for your furry pals. Shop today by going to CanadaPetCare by using the coupon code “INDAY“ and get assured discount on your purchases.
Shop Now & Save More – http://www.canadapetcare.com