We all are well worn with the widely known relationship between pets and parasites, be it a dog or cat, parasites spares none. While the market has certainly launched many treatments and prevention’s to combat parasites such as fleas and ticks, yet pet-parents have to deal with other creatures that haunt their pets. And, they have to purchase different products to prevent different parasites.
Considering this major concern, the renowned brand Zoetis has announced a one-stop-solution by launching its newest product called Simparica Trio for dogs. Simparica Trio demonstrates Zoetis continued innovation in parasiticides that covers a broader-range of parasites as compared to other treatments in the market. So, let’s understand Simparica Trio in detail.
What is Simparica Trio for Dogs?
Simparica Trio for dogs is an advanced, swift working, and broad-spectrum treatment for dogs. It is a monthly treatment that effectively prevents flea and tick infestations. The palatable liver-flavored chewable treatment eliminates fleas before they can lay eggs and starts killing existing fleas within 4 hours of administration. Simparica Trio kills 5 species of ticks such as: gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, Lone star ticks, deer ticks, and Brown dog ticks. It treats and controls roundworms and hookworms and prevents heartworms. Simparica Trio is approved to use for dogs 8 weeks of age or older and weighing 2.8 lbs or more.
How Does It Work?
Simparica Trio contains three active ingredients – Sarolaner, Moxidectin, and Pyrantel. Sarolaner helps in eliminating fleas and ticks. It disrupts the neuromuscular activity of the parasites, leading to their eventual death, whereas Moxidection aids in the prevention of heartworm disease. Moreover, Pyrantel helps in treating and controlling roundworms and hookworms.
Key Features of Simparica Trio
- Simparica Trio is an all-in-one monthly chewable treatment for dogs.
- It prevents flea and tick infestations.
- Kills 5 types of ticks.
- Eliminate fleas before they lay eggs.
- Substantially improves the clinical signs of Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs.
- It provides 100% protection from heartworm disease.
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in dogs.
- Recommended to use for dogs 8 weeks of age and older, weighing 2.8 lbs or more.
- Chewable tablet has a palatable liver flavored taste.
How to Use Simparica Trio for Dogs?
- Choose the dosage according to your dog’s weight.
- Administer it directly in the dogs mouth or hide inside the food
- Give the tablet a way that it encourages your dog to chew rather than swallowing it without chewing.
- In case if you missed any dose, re-dosing is recommended.
- Keep out of reach of children and other pets.
- For animal use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands thoroughly after administering.
- The safe use of Simparica Trio has not been evaluated in breeding, lactating, and pregnant dogs.
Warning: Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders.
Side Effects of Simparica Trio
Side effects of Simparica Trio observed in safety and effectiveness studies included diarrhea, vomiting, lethargy, ear infection, polyuria, hyperactivity, and pruritus. However, these adverse effects are rarely observed in pets and overall the product is proven to be suitable for all dogs without occurrence of any side effects.
After evaluating the details about Simparica Trio, it can be concluded that this is an ultimate solution to protect your pet from multiple parasites with just one chew. If you haven’t tried this on your dog then get it now from CanadaPetCare at discounted prices.