Parasites like fleas and ticks are extremely vigilant when it comes to finding a host. They thrive on the blood of dogs and cats, which in turn deteriorates their health. Flea and tick bites can irritate your furry pal and is also capable of transmitting life-threatening diseases. Besides, it is seen that dogs are more prone to flea and tick infestations than cats because cats constantly groom themselves. However, cats are not entirely spared. Fleas and ticks still manage to attach themselves to them. Therefore, the foremost priority of a pet parent should be to pay heed to their pet’s health and safeguard them from these infuriating pests.
Revolution Plus for Cats is a highly advanced parasitic treatment for cats. It is always wiser to be safe than sorry, thus you should always administer parasitic preventatives to your cat to keep her healthy. And when it comes to choosing a flea and tick preventative, Revolution Plus is the most recommended treatment for cats.
What is Revolution Plus for Cats?
Revolution Plus is a broad-spectrum treatment that treats and controls flea and tick infestations in cats. This topical solution is also effective against intestinal worms such as roundworms and hookworms. Furthermore, it treats ear mites, biting lice, and aids in the treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Revolution Plus protects your cat from heartworm infection as well. It is a highly effective treatment that lasts for one full month and is safe for kittens and cats over 8 weeks of age.
How Does Revolution Plus Work?
Revolution is a 6 in 1 parasitic treatment which consists of two ingredients – Selamectin and Sarolaner. These components seep into the skin and reach the bloodstream of the cat. Thereafter, it attacks the nerve cells of these parasites, which cause paralysis. Eventually, the pests get killed and eliminated from the cat’s body. The ingredients kill fleas before they can lay eggs, hence prevents future infestations. These ingredients work synergistically to eradicate the parasites from your pet, thus making the product highly effective and reliable.
What Are Its Benefits?
- Provides wide spectrum protection from parasites
- Easy to apply topical treatment
- Effective against fleas and ticks
- Prevents future infestations
- Treats ear mites, biting lice, and intestinal worms (roundworms and hookworms)
- Assists in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Stays effective for one complete month
How Do I Administer Revolution Plus to My Cat?
- Pick the product according to the age and size of your cat.
- Take out the product from its pack and break open the seal.
- Part the fur at the base of your cat’s neck.
- Apply the solution on the visible skin.
- Empty the entire content on the visible spot.
- The treatment can be repeated monthly or as directed by the vet.
What Are The Safety Measures of Revolution Plus?
- Store the product in a dry and cool place.
- Keep it away from children and other pets.
- Avoid contact with the cat’s eyes.
- The treatment is meant for external use only.
- Not safe for kittens that are less than 8 weeks old.
- Do not use the product on skin lesions.
- The product may cause temporary itching on the skin where treatment is applied.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke during applying the product.
- The safe use of Revolution Plus has not been evaluated on pregnant, breeding, or lactating cats.
Difference between Revolution and Revolution Plus
Revolution for Cats works against fleas, roundworms and hookworms, ear mites, and also prevents heartworm infection in cats. Revolution Plus, on the other hand, provides 6 in 1 parasite protection from fleas, ticks, roundworms and hookworms, ear mites and protection from heartworms. Hence, Revolution Plus provides protection from a broad spectrum of parasites and protects your cat from these pests.
Since fleas and ticks wreak havoc into the pet’s life, it becomes crucial to protect them by administering such flea and tick preventive treatment. With Revolution Plus, your beloved cat is completely safe from fleas, ticks as well as other internal parasites.