Frontline spray is one of the most widely used flea and tick products in the world. Many pet parents prefer this mod of flea and tick treatment because it is quick and extremely easy to use. Also, sprays are designed to protect the household as well as surrounding areas from parasite infestations.
Moving on, in this blog, we will be looking at Frontline spray more closely. So that the decision of using this product can become a lot easier for pet parents to make. Let’s dive straight in.
What is Frontline Spray?
Frontline spray is an excellent and easy to use flea and tick treatment product. It suits dogs as well as cats of all breeds. Moreover, Frontline spray provides powerful and effective flea and tick protection to your four-legged pals. When applied monthly, it controls brown dog ticks on dogs. And when applied every three weeks, it controls the infestation of paralysis ticks on dogs. Furthermore, the product controls fleas on dogs when applied every four to twelve weeks. Also, it controls flea allergy dermatitis for a month. And when it comes to cats, Frontline spray effectively controls fleas and ticks and can be used on kittens over 2 days old.
How To Use Frontline Spray?
As stated earlier, Frontline spray is very easy to use. All you need to do is follow the below steps and you’re good to go.
- Hold the spray bottle in an upright position.
- Ruffle the fur of your pet so that the bare skin can be slightly visible.
- Then spray a few pumps of the liquid solution all over the fur coat.
- Make sure to avoid the eye and mouth areas.
- Gently rub the wet fur so that the solution is evenly spread.
- Repeat the process as and when required for better results.
- Remember, pets with more fur need more liquid solution on their bodies.
And not to forget, you can also apply this spray on your pet’s bedding and surrounding areas to keep fleas and ticks away.
[WATCH] How to Get Rid of Fleas on Dogs Naturally
Advantages of Using Frontline Spray
The advantages of opting for a spray-like treatment like Frontline spray are plenty. Let us look at some of them.
- Most sprays including Frontline spray have a pleasant and long-lasting smell.
- Sprays are effective for a longer time than topical and oral treatments.
- Spray-like treatments like Frontline spray not only kills but also repel fleas and ticks.
- Such treatments attack all of the life stages of fleas and ticks. Thus, providing powerful protection.
- Sprays can also be used for outdoor use in order to keep parasites far away from your beloved pets.
Where To Buy Frontline Spray?
Since Frontline spray is a widely used product, it can be found anywhere from pet care stores to online pet care stores. But if you are looking to get Frontline Spray for Dogs or Frontline Spray for Cats at discounted prices, then make sure you head over to CanadaPetCare. This online pet care store sells top quality and branded supplies for pets at the most effective rates. So what are you waiting for? Go get Frontline spray for your pet right away!