With summer on the peak, many of the pet owners plan for outdoor fun! With their lovable companions at home, their first concern is to look for someone to care for their pets when they are away enjoying vacation. If you are one of them planning for a refreshing vacation trip but worried about your furry friend then home pet care services are at your rescue.
Many pet owners like to take their pets along with them on vacation but a few cannot. Therefore, when it comes to vacation time, most of these pet parents are on the quest of finding the best pet sitter to leave behind all the worries about their lovable companion. Before hiring a pet care service, it is equally important to find out all the information related to them.
Follow the below mentioned tips to find a reliable and understanding pet sitter, who can take care of your furry partner when you are out on the vacation.
- Google for the most reliable and professional pet sitter. Select a pet sitter from a reliable source and look for the positive reviews online.
- Check for the references provided and if possible confirm with other resources too.
- Before hiring, interview sitter with your pet present to find interactions and establish a comfort zone for your pet and you.
- Provide all the instructions clearly regarded your pet timings of walking, exercising, running, playing, feeding, cleaning, etc.
- Double-check with your pet sitter that he/she should accommodate your pet’s daily schedule along with your desired vacation schedule, even during the busy holidays.
- Make certain that the company, from which you are hiring the services, provides seven-day email and telephone service round the clock.
- It is your responsibility to provide detailed information about your pet to sitter. From medical history to behavioral patterns and not missing the emergency veterinary office number, provide every detail that can be helpful in emergency.
- Make sure that you have bought all the required pet supplies for your lovable companion including medicines, flea and tick treatment, pet food supplies, supplements and treats all placed at the proper location, – easy to find for your sitter.
- Confirm with the company that it has good resource back up to provide an alternative for your pet sitter in case he/she has an emergency, in order not to disrupt your vacation plan.
- Make sure that the sitter you are hiring is fully bonded and the company offers a satisfaction-guarantee certificate as well as the sitter is insured.
Take some time to tune these tips for your lovable pet while picking up at home pet care service. Leaving behind your furry friend with a reliable and kind pet sitter, you can rest relaxed to enjoy your vacation fully without worrying about your four-legged companion.
For more pet care treatment and supplies- http://www.canadapetcare.com