There are numerous questions surrounding two key flea and tick products for dogs – Simparica and Simparica Trio. Many pet parents out there are keen to know which between the two is the better option. The answer is not that simple and thus, we will have to take a closer look at both the products. Here we go.
Simparica vs Simparica Trio
Before we jump into the key differences between both the products, it is only fair to first talk about both of them individually.
So let us take a look at what exactly these two products are all about.
Simparica: Flea & Tick Protection for Dogs
- Simparica (Sarolaner) is a wonderful flavored chewable cure for fast and effective treatment against fleas and ticks.
- This can be orally administered to the dogs, and is extremely safe.
- The treatment remains effective for one full month and has no known side effects.
- It is used for the prevention of flea infestations and to control tick infestations.
- It starts killing fleas within just 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours.
- In areas where fleas are common all throughout the year, Simparica is a great option to rely upon.
- It is suitable for all breeds of dogs.
- Read More
Simparica Trio: A One-Stop-Solution For Parasites
- Simparica Trio is an advanced liver-flavored chewable treatment designed specifically for dogs and young puppies.
- This simple-to-give oral monthly treatment protects dogs against heartworm disease as well as against ticks and fleas and intestinal worms like roundworms and hookworms.
- It can eliminate as many as five tick species: gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks, and brown dog ticks.
- Simparica Trio kills fleas before they can lay eggs and begins to kill existing fleas within just 4 hours.
- This treatment is approved for puppies and dogs over the age of 8 weeks.
- Read More
Comparison Between Simparica And Simparica Trio
The following table is a thorough comparison between Simparica and Simparica Trio. Take a close look as we reveal the key similarities and differences between both the products.
From the above comparison, you can clearly see that Simparica Trio, which is the advanced version of Simparica, is far more superior. But this does not mean that Simparica is not good. When it comes to flea and tick treatment only, both are equally good, but when worms also need to be eliminated, the obvious choice is to opt for Simparica Trio.
Thus, your choice will be based on the problem your furry four-legged pal is facing. To get these products at reasonable rates, visit CanadaPetCare right away. Take care of your buddy, and stay safe!